Whether you feel sad or lonely at the moment, be rest assured that there are people, therapists out there to help you. Always extend your hand and ask for help. For this life that we have is short yet precious. You can make the most of it by simply fighting. And fight hard, don’t give up just yet. Here are 80+ Emotional Status for girls and boys.
Emotional quotes Loneliness:
Loneliness can lead one down to dark rabbit holes. But it led Alice into wonderland! Maybe after you do a little soul searching, you can find wonderland too.
It’s a lonely thing, protecting a breakable heart. – Atticus
Too often the only escape is sleep. – Charles Bukowski.
She lives the poetry she cannot write. – Oscar Wilde
I’m tired of fighting. For once I want to be fought for.
Perhaps one did not want to be loved so much as to be understood. – George Orwell
And as you sit there, thinking of everyone’s feelings but your own, you wonder if the moon comes up so the stars don’t feel alone. – rmk
Its better this way. A little lonelier but better.
I am alone here in my own mind. There is no map. There is no road.
Most things feel out of place these days, especially me. -seeker
The angry, the empty, the lonely and the tricked. We are all museums of fear. –Charles Bukowski
I’m a mess of unfinished thoughts. – John Mayer
I only sleep with people. I love, which is why I have insomnia. – Emilie Autumn.
Emotional Heartache Quotes:
- Love comes and goes. In shapes and sizes, in waves and tides. But at the end of the day, not all love is meant to stay.
- A memory is a star, or a stain. D.j
- The most dangerous heart disease: strong memory. Nizar Qabbani
- All the clouds in me are raining. – r.h sin.
- My heart is not a home for cowards. – D. Antoinette Foy
- I wasn’t beautiful anymore. Now I looked like what I was, a raw wound. – Janet Fitch
- We both drowned under the waves of words we weren’t saying. – Ben Maxfield
- And the heart is hard to translate. It has a language of its own.
- The voice of your eyes is deeper than all roses. e.e cummings
- People empty me. I have to get away to refill. Charles Bukowski
- I am not enough I know, so let me go. It hurts to be half loved. – Perry poetry
- I wish you a kinder sea. – Emily Dickinson
- If chaos is a work of art, then my heart is a masterpiece. – D. Antoinette Foy
- Let us forget, with generosity, those who cannot love us. – Pablo Neruda.
- What hurts is that we never really said goodbye. We just kind of ended.
- I can delete your photo, your text, your number. But how do I delete your face, your voice and our memories.
- You ignore, I wait. I ignore, you hate
- Oh, but that’s the irony, broken people are not fragile. – Clinton Sammy Jr.
- Time will reveal whose loss it truly was- Gisselle Gullianna.
Read more 80+ Quirky Quotes for Instagram, Pinterest and Facebook
For the lost souls wh
For the lost souls who are still emotional:llion people in the world- although I think the number should have increased by now. But we all feel a little lost and overwhelmed sometimes. Maybe you’re trampling on unfamiliar territory, or maybe you’re carving a pathway for those behind you. Those who are yet to embark on the same journey as you.
I’m learning how to miss someone without wanting them back. – faraway
I am free and that is why I am lost. – Franz Kafka
Society told me to fit a mold but I’m claustrophobic – Bridgett devour
I am out with lanterns looking for myself. – Emily Dickinson
A sad soul is always up past midnight. – Haruki Murakami
Everyone has a chapter they don’t read out loud.
I had nothing to offer anybody except my own confusion. – Jack Kerouac
I went to war for what we had. You never even laced your boots. – N.R Sheperd.
You return like autumn and I fall every time. – faraway
A memory is a star, or a stain. D.j
Emotional Status for the hopeful:Emotional Status for the hopeful:ge wp-image-674" src="https://mrenzo.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/emo-1024x683.jpg" alt="Emotional Status" width="1024" height="683" srcset="https://mrenzo.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/emo-1024x683.jpg 1024w, https://mrenzo.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/emo-300x200.jpg 300w, https://mrenzo.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/emo-768x512.jpg 768w, https://mrenzo.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/emo.jpg 1051w" sizes="(max-width: 1024px) 100vw, 1024px" />
- Love will find its way to you they say. And if you believe in that, love might just come knocking on your doorstep.
- You don’t love someone for their looks, or their clothes, or for their fancy car, but because they sing a song only you can hear. Oscar Wilde
- 7 billion smiles and only yours pours life in me. – the pacified soul.
- I think I made you up inside my head. Sylvia Plath
- I am still learning how to go back and reread my own chapters without feeling like I want to set all of my pages on fire. – E.V ogina
- There’s always a home for you here in my heart. I’ll leave a light on. – Ben Maxfield.
- I’d rather spend one moment holding you than a lifetime knowing I never could.
- I exist in two places, here and where you are.
- At the end of the day, I want to be able to fall asleep knowing that our lives are intertwined in a way only we can understand.
- I’ll see you when the road decides it’s time for our paths to cross again. –b.m
- If love can fade, then so can pain. – Faraway
- Maybe when the time is right you will find me again. K. tolone
- Every star may be a sun to someone. – Carl Sagan
Emotional Status on Sadness:
Emotional Status on Sadness: urn for the better or for the worse. And you are the driver here. Think long and hard about the turn you want to take. Smiley sunflowers or thorny roses?
- Intoxicated with madness, I am in love with my sadness.
- I no longer know if I wish to drown myself in love, vodka or the sea. – ald
- Some cry with tears; others with thoughts. – Octavio Paz
- In me nothing is extinguished or forgotten. – Pablo Neruda.
- Most days I am a museum of things I want to forget. – E.E. Scott
- The reason I keep my feelings to myself is because I can’t explain them.
- I hate getting flashbacks from things I don’t want to remember
- Sometimes surviving is the worst kind of pain.
- Silly me, expecting too much from people again.
- Some days you’ll feel sad without knowing why. Like you lost something very precious but forgot what it was, or you miss someone you never met.
- I was missing you before we even met. D.j
- I went away in my head. Into a book. That was where I went whenever real life was too hard or too inflexible. – Neil Gaiman
- Some days I am the flower. Some days I am the rain. – pavana
So these were 80+ Emotional Status for Girls and Boys. Do comment your favourite one.